3.3.13

Top 10 music

Today I want to show you the top 10 music chart for this week. My Ipod touch is not that up to date so I decided to download some music.

Here is The Hot 100 (Billboard), only the first 10 :D

1. Harlem Shake
2. Thrift Shop
3. When I was your man
4. I knew you were trouble
5. Scream & Shout
6. Started from the bottom
7. Stay
8. Suit & Tie
9. Locked Out of Heaven
10. Love Me

Well I have to say that my favourite song is ''I knew you were trouble'' by Taylor Swift and I see why ''Love Me'' is the 10th, you have to listen to that and you will know why I'm saying this (I don't even know why that song is on the list). 

Harlem Shake #1...seriously? What has happened to music??? To people?? Hello?! Pfffff...  

I know that different people like different music and not everyone is going to agree with me but I think music was way better 10, 20..even 30 years ago! And I am only 21...
I like alternative music, in my opinion that kind of music is the best. Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Nickelback, ...those three are muy favourites. Don't think that I am old fashioned, I also listen to Rihanna, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Pitbull...but if I had to choose one to describe myself I would say Bon Jovi. 


Here's the link to Taylor Swift's song ''I knew you were trouble'' : 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

And one of my favourite songs, ''Crying''- Aerosmith: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNmyxV2Ncw

Hope you like it!! =)